One Day Serie A News: Juventus Replicates "Kalulu" Transfer, Milan Displeased, Legend Says He Doesn't Understand Inter's Arrangement?

21/01/2025 45hotness 0likes

1 - Juventus to continue buying Milan central defenders?

According to Pedulla, Juventus will offer more than 25 million euros for Tomori and meet Milan's mandatory buyout conditions. The amount of the offer is expected to be over 25 million euros, and they are willing to meet Milan's requirements by renting him in with a mandatory buyout clause. Now we need to wait to understand Concesang's decision, and also see if Walker will join Milan.


Juventus is looking for a new defender, Araujo is about to renew his contract with Barcelona, Feyenoord is unwilling to sell Hanteko in the winter window, so Juventus is now ready to offer a price for Tomori.

2 - Milan and Walker issues are about to be resolved

Team reporter Luca Bianchin revealed that Kyle Walker will be loaned to AC Milan for a rental fee of 1 million euros and a buyout fee of 5 million euros. The reporter revealed that the offer will be made after the match against Juventus, and it is possible to finalize the deal, Sunday may be the most important day.


Walker has always been very determined to only want to join AC Milan.


Kyle Walker is currently 34 years old, an English defender, who has played 18 games for Manchester City this season, starting 11 times. Currently, Kyle Walker's transfer value is 10 million euros.

3 - Milan's front line is out of options again

According to Tuttosport, Milan forward Abraham will start against Juventus. Morata failed to score as many goals as he did in Spain before, and people hope Abraham can do similar things, but his performance was also struggling. However, due to Morata's suspension, Abraham has the opportunity to prove himself against Juventus, which will be his "most important opportunity" at Milan.


So far, Abraham's time at Milan has not yielded the expected results. Although he scored the winning goal against Inter in the Italian Super Cup, people have higher expectations of him.

4 - Capello: Don't understand why Frattesi doesn't get a chance

In an interview with Gazzetta dello Sport, Italian coach Capello talked about Frattesi's situation at Inter.


Capello said: "Xiaozhaji started rotating, but he was forced to do so because the team encountered injuries. Generally speaking, I think Inter should always rotate reasonably in a moderate way, just like Xiaozhaji sometimes did in the past, especially in the Champions League, but now some people can't even get on the field
? I won't say that, the only player who really performed outstandingly in the game against Bologna, the only player who showed intensity throughout the game is only Barella."

"But there is one thing I don't understand, I don't understand why Frattesi can't get more playing time at Inter. He can change the rhythm, often scores goals, and is the main force in the national team. If it were me, I would give him more confidence, because in my opinion, players like Frattesi must be able to start in this team."

5 - Inter is buying new players from "Old Boys"

Newell's Old Boys club chairman Ignacio Astori revealed the progress of his transfer negotiations with Inter about Perez.


Inter are interested in Newell's Old Boys' 19-year-old midfielder Thomas Perez, and President Astori is currently in Milan, Italy to participate in transfer negotiations. He told reporters: "The transfer is not yet complete, and the negotiation is ongoing. We must resolve the details of the bonus. Another player, Matteo Silvestri, has withdrawn."


President Astori also said: "The total price of Perez joining Inter may reach 7 million euros or even higher."